Well, last week got by me and I didn’t get my predictions columns done, as promised. As the result, The Virginian-Pilot managed to get one endorsement done today ahead of me. If I had gotten it done, I would have predicted that they would endorse Will Sessoms for mayor, which, of course, they did, just as they did four years ago.
- City council – At Large: Incumbent Rosemary Wilson
- City Council – Kempsville: There is no incumbent in this race, although one of the candidates formerly served on council. But I predict the endorsement will go to Amelia Ross-Hammond
- City Council – Rose Hall: Incumbent Glenn Davis
- School board – At Large (2 seats): Incumbents Ashley McLeod and Scott Seery
- School board – Centerville: Another races without an incumbent. I predict the endorsement will go to Leonard Tengco.
- School Board – Rose Hall: No incumbent here, either. My prediction is that the Pilot will make a bold pick and choose Joel McDonald.
There you have it. We’ll see how I do on these