Campaign officials confirm that Monday, November 5th, Obama for America Virginia will hold a live musical event featuring legendary artist Stevie Wonder, local elected officials, and volunteers at Norfolk Scope Arena. Doors for the event will open at 6:00 p.m. and tickets are available now online. Follow this link http://ofa.bo/wonder to request a ticket for the event.
Tickets will also be available to pick up in person, and those locations will be announced soon. The event is free and open to the public, and a ticket is required for entrance. One ticket per person will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
UPDATE: More ticket info from the campaign today.
Pickup locations (12pm to 9pm Sunday, and if any are still available, 9am to 3pm Monday)
- Harbor Park, Lot D, 150 Park Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510
- Norfolk ILA, 3300 East Princess Anne Road, Norfolk, VA
- Pre-Owned Luxury Vehicle & Goode Construction, Inc., 4017 Turnpike Road, Portsmouth, VA 23701
- The Old Hampton Ice Cream Parlor, 5 East Queens Way, Hampton, VA 23669
- IBEW Local 1340, 552 Industrial Park Drive, Newport News, VA 23608
You can also request a ticket by texting WONDER to 62262 (OBAMA) to get a free
mobile ticket sent right to your phone.