I recently came across a new-to-me blog that has since become one of my favorites. Brad’s Brain is run by freelance writer Bradley Herring. As it turns out, Brad tagged me as one of five bloggers that make him think. I’m honored to have been chosen.
Now I have to comply with the rules:
- If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
- Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
- Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
As a part of my participating in the bloggers’ panel Saturday, I mentioned that there are only a couple of blogs that I read regularly. That is true, but there are others that I occasionally read that I find absolutely fascinating. On that basis, here are five (listed aphabetically) that make me think:
- Anonymous Is A Woman. She doesn’t post nearly as often as she should.
- Blacknell. The proprietor of this blog is well-traveled and presents information in ways that I might not always think about.
- GOTV. Alice Marshall does a wonderful job of holding Democrats accountable for their actions and for finding links to stuff that I would never have found otherwise.
- Sisyphus. I learn something new every time I visit Stephen Retherford’s blog.
- Skeptical Brotha. In my opinion, the best blog on blacks and politics in the blogosphere.
Check out these blogs. Some good stuff is being posted on them.